September 19, 2013 | Alex
Target for the win! Nate Berkus's Fall 2013 collection has arrived. And I like it.
I'm currently meditating on whether my new fiddle leaf fig tree would prefer to live in Berkus's woven cotton storage bin or his chevron pattern storage basket. (If plants could only talk.) A Doug Johnston sash cord basket is the ultimate goal, although realistically, I may need a more affordable interim solution.
I'm treating myself to a trip up the Hudson to visit DIA Beacon today, so I'll keep it short and let the collection speak for itself:
- Classic Task Lamp, White - $54.99
- Woven Cotton Storage Bin - $29.99
- Two-Tone Mirror - $34.99
- Chevron Pattern Storage Basket - $34.99
- Decorative Marble Storage Tray - $24.99
- Folding Metal Chair - $49.99
Common Bond Design is an affiliate of Target. Read more about our affiliate relationships here.