February 21, 2013 | Alex
Remember my Covet List: Nesting Season post back in January? I just discovered Part II in my draft folder-- Oops!
Okay, yes, it IS very sunny outside. But it's still only 33 degrees. So clean your apartment, light a pine-scented candle, grab a blanket and a furry friend and cuddle up in front of a (ventless, smokeless, odorless) fire. How cute are West Elm's Izola soap dishes? I like the apothecary symbol best.
Sources (clockwise from top left)
- Izola Soap Dishes, West Elm Market - $20 ea.
- Goodwin Blanket, Jayson Home - $295
- SoHo Ethanol Fireplace (Wall Mount), via Overstock.com - $339
- Metro Compact Canister Vacuum, West Elm Market - $280 (*sale price)
- Reknitz Sweater - Red, Fab.com - $24
- WUD Tray by David Rasmussen, via AHA Life - $48
- Le Labo Hand-Poured Candle - Pin 12 (Pine), via Barneys New York - $60