December 6, 2012 | Alex
A few of my favorite pieces from the One of a Kind Show in the furniture and woodworking category. Aren't those end tables beautiful (top left)? I also feel hard for the industrial furniture (bottom left). With antler accents, in true Canadian style!
Last installment of my One of a Kind Show coverage tomorrow-- the long-awaited Ceramics, Part II.
Sources (clockwise from top left):
- Sculpted Side Table, by Paul Lemiski, Canadian Woodworks - price upon request
- Modern Walnut Console - Swallows, Studio Liscious - $3,700
- Round Original Cutting Board, by Don Beamish, Larch Wood Canada - $230
- Salt Bowls, Les temps des cigales - price upon request
- Wood Salad Bowl, Stinson Studios Wood Works - price upon request
- Salt and Pepper Mills, Arbol Cuisine - prices upon request
- Coffee and Console Tables, Pallafray - prices upon request